FORECOURT TRADER AWARDS COMPETITION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These are the general terms and conditions governing the relationship between Altech Global Trade Limited (the Company) and the entrant to the competition (the Participant)
1. The competition is only open to the forecourt/convenience store operators and owners in the UK. The Company may require the Participants to provide proof of their eligibility. The Participants must meet the following criteria:
a. aged 18 or over
b. UK resident
c. eligible to receive the Prize
d. have legal capacity to enter to this competition
e. able to sell the Prizes at their retail stores
f. agree to be bound by these terms and conditions
2. The Company will not accept Participant entries that are:
a. from current customers of the Company
b. automatically generated by computer
c. completed by third parties or in bulk
3. Entry to the competition is restricted to one entry per Participant.
4. The competition runs between 13/01/2021 to 12/02/2021 (the Closing Date). Only entries received during the competition dates will be accepted into the competition.
5. All Participant entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
6. The prizes must be accepted as awarded and are non-transferable or convertible to cash or other substitutes, save as to the Company’s discretion. If due to circumstances beyond our control we are unable to provide the stated prizes, the Company reserves the right to award substitute prizes of equal or greater value.
7. There are four “Prizes” to be won:
1st Prize: GadJet Counter Essentials – Over £170* worth of Free products + Free trial of your choice of GadJet/Goodiz product range and display solution.
2nd Prize: GadJet Cube Essentials – Over £150* worth of Free products + Free trial of your choice of GadJet/Goodiz product range and display solution.
3rd Prize: Goodiz Fresh Collection Air Fresheners – Over £105* worth of Free products + Free trial of your choice of GadJet/Goodiz product range and display solution.
4th Prize: Goodiz Fresh Mini Bottle Air Fresheners – Over £75* worth of Free products + Free trial of your choice of GadJet/Goodiz product range and display solution.
* Prices are rounded to the nearest decimal point and are representing the RRPs.
8. The Free products are limited to the products only and should the Company choose to provide retail display solutions for the products to be displayed on, the display solution must only be used for the products supplied to you by the Company and the display shall remain the sole property of the Company at all times and must be kept in good conditions and returned to the Company upon request at any time.
9. The Free trial is available on any of the products and retail display solutions supplied by the Company. The duration of the trial period is 60 days and the stocks are supplied on a sale or return basis for the full duration of the 90 days. The winners will be required to sign up for a separate set of terms and conditions for the specific products they choose.
10. The free one-to-one commercial review will be hosted via a phone call or a video call at a mutually convenient time and shall be limited to one hour.
11. Prize draw winners will be randomly selected from all entries.
12. Each winner will be re-entered into the draw and has a chance to win one or more prizes.
13. The Company will endeavour to notify each winning Participant by email or telephone provided with the Promotion entry within 15 days after the Closing Date. It is the responsibility of the Participant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the competition. The Company cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
14. The prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf. The winners will be expected, at the Company’s request, to participate in all reasonable promotional activity.
15. If a winning Participant cannot be contacted, the Company reserves the right to select an alternative winner from the entries that were received before the Closing Date.
16. The Company reserves the right to select an alternative winner in the event that we have reasonable grounds for believing that a winner has contravened any of these terms and conditions.
17. The Company does not accept any responsibility if the winners are not able to take up any prize.
18. The decision of the judges nominated by the Company is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
19. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published
or made available, please contact the Company: email@example.com In such circumstances, the Company must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
20. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Company will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize. Your statutory rights are not affected.
OWNERSHIP OF PROMOTION ENTRIES
21. All Competition entries will become the property of the Company on receipt and will not be returned.
DATA PROTECTION AND PUBLICITY
22. Personal information collected from Participants will be used by the Company and William Reed in connection with the Competition and will not be disclosed to any other third party except for the purpose of operating the Competition and fulfilling prizes where applicable. The Participants’ information will be shared by the judging panel, specifically their names, postal addresses, telephone numbers and/or e-mail addresses, only to the extent that this information is required to award the prizes for the Competition.
23. By participating in the Competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (which may be amended or varied at any time by us with or without notice), by the terms, conditions and policies of any third-party websites on which this Competition is
operated and by our decisions, which are final in all matters relating to these terms and conditions, the Promotion, the draw, the winner(s) selection and/or the results and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
24. All changes to the terms and conditions will be posted on https://gadjetuk.com/ft-competition-terms/
25. The Company accepts no responsibility for any incorrect or inaccurate information and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to entries and/or the website and/or any third-party websites on which the Competition is operated, for entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control (to the fullest extent permitted by law).
26. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Company may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the Competition.
27. The Company reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel the Competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
28. GadJet, Goodiz, Verce and GO are the trademarks of the Company.
29. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.